NS-2R Semi Slick
- The three main circumferential grooves on central tread can improve drainage efficiency and wet handling performance.
- Unique groove wall angle design can prevent excessive stress massing to restrain irregular treadwear effectively.
- Continuous tread shoulder design can improve tire stiffness and ensure cornering grip.
- Optimized tread width design (contact patch wider 13% than regular tire design) improve stability while driving at high speed.
- Large block design on tread shoulder upgrade stiffness and cornering handling performance.
TREADWEAR index：120 (track*) and 180 (street*)