Falken Wildpeak HT
The WILDPEAK H/T offers a combination of superb dry handling and responsive wet braking on all roadway surfaces. With its non-directional tread pattern Falken has optimized traction and control, through the combination of a high tension casing ply and stiff wide steel belts, the WildPeak H/T provides stability and comfort for pick-up trucks and SUVs alike whatever the season. With excellent value from its high mileage tread, and optimal ride comfort the WildPeak H/T leaves the competition in the dust.
– Multi-wav Lateral Sipes Improve wet traction and increase all-season performance.
– New Stylish Sidewall Design Offers a cutting edge look, adding to the premium appearance.
– Four Large Circumferential Straight Grooves Enhance both anti-hydroplaning and wet grip performance.
– Symmetric Non-directional 5 Rib Tread Design Provides optimal handling stability and comfort, while allowing multiple rotation patterns to help fight irregular wear.
– Steel Belts Offer greater tread rigidity, superior grip and high speed stability.
– Joint-less Nylon Cap Ply Increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear.